You will also need one or more customer stations. These are made up of three things:
- (required) an Android tablet computer
- (optional) a secure stand for the tablet
- (optional) a physical keyboard
You can use any 10 inch Android 4.4 or later tablet that you may already have to get started
If you'd like to buy new equipment, we offer two options:
Brateck make good secure tablet stands. Here are two options:
"Industrial" style for £50 + VAT
Enclosed "Professional" style for £80 + VAT
Physical keyboards are optional, but help speed up the sign in process
Unbranded tablets usually have a separate charging port as well as a USB port, so you can use a standard mini wired USB keyboard with them.
We can supply these for £20 + VAT
The Samsung Tab E and most other branded tablets only have one USB port that will be used for constant charging, so you will need a wireless bluetooth keyboard with them.
We can supply these for £50 + VAT
- Please contact us if you'd like some advice - we'd be happy to help.
- If you're ready to order, please send us an email and we'll get things moving.